Romans 10:14-15

14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

Thursday, May 13, 2010

God is Amazing!!!

These past few weeks have been awesome, I am now going to be in Ethiopia until January.  I am so excited to see what God is going to do through me this summer and until January in the trash dump and Korah. Also as some of you know I got engaged while I was there last year. I have been praying about getting married while I am there, but I am going to wait until my dad gets to meet Sammy. Which will hopefully be in January. God's got it all under control! :)




I have not bought my plane ticket yet,but I only need about $200 before I can do that. :)

I also need to have at least 9 more people to commit to give me $40 a month for 8 months. (June-Jan)

**So far I have 6 people who have committed, and a few others who are going to let me know soon.

I Really need your help and Support! Financially and prayerfully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment