Romans 10:14-15

14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!”

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Financial and Preparation Update

So far I have been able to get my shots, pay for my international health insurance, and send my passport to the Ethiopia Embassy in Washington D.C.to get my visa in it. God Is Amazing! Also Some things have changed and costs have come down. I am now going to stay at one guest house instead of two. I will be meeting the church from TN missions team every morning before they leave their guest house. Also there could be some other possible arrangements that may cut my costs down. :)

At this point I still need $4,270. This is for my plane ticket, rent, guest house, and food. I know God is going to provide! If you are interested in helping me Financially please send me an email. athletic_alicia@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment